shoping

shoping

Friday 1 January 2016

About Me..❤


Hola.. 

Welcome to my little part of the world... ✿✿✿

I'm a wifey, mommy, God servant and absolutely the girl behind the blog of "the kaki shopping housewives" I'm Sabahan and i'm proud about it (don't feel dizzy to see my post- it might be Sabahan malay sometimes lol)

I will be 28 this year and yeah i'm a young mom who get married on the age of 24 (because of my lil princes- but I don't regret it and absolutely will NEVER EVER change anything about it if I could.. I'm a proud mommy)

 I'm a stay at home mom (but still study as well it's a long distance student- well i spend my young age to enjoy the moments and worry nothing about the future that's why on this age i'm still struggling study to get my bachelor) I loves to write, cook, spend time with both of my princess and really love to travel ✈ ... 

Most of the time I spend my days to changing lots of diapers, to write(sometimes on blog and sometimes on my assignments), folding loads and load and yeah more loads of laundry.. And I won't change a thing about it, I love dancing around the house with my kids and hanging out at home with my hubby watching movie and laughing about nothing (well that's Love lol) 

I started this blog originally to share tips being a mom, un-prepared mom (like me back then).. I love sharing tips and opinion on being mom and wife.. It's a dream come true..!! I always wanted to have my own blog (not personal blog) where i can share anything about makeup, fashion, bags (my God I love bags) motherhood, parenthood, married life and stories that I think people might be found of (cause I personally love all the things that i posted here)



Go a head look around and stay awhile.. ❣❣❣

No comments:

Post a Comment